I thought I would make a super easy resource for selling online.
(This template is designed for Facebook Marketplace but can be tweaked to suit any selling platform.)
It just acts as a guide to the type of info you should be putting in your listing. You can mix it up to suit you.
You can check out all my details for tips to selling online and how we made over $15,000 in a year selling on Facebook Marketplace.
Copy and paste the below into your listing and fill out the relevant information.
You can keep terms and conditions saved in notes so you can use them at any time.
I have created a cheat sheet for you to use as well, with prompts and tips for selling on Marketplace. Maximise your listing to make sure your items sells.
Tips for writing your descriptions:
- Give clear details about the item including any faults, flaws and wear and tear.
- Give them the labelled size as well as measurements to increase your chances of a sale.
- Share the descriptions from the designer/creator where possible. Any details about the fabric and care instructions are great too.
- Do you know the retail price of the item new? Let people know how much of a bargain the item is!
- For toys, furniture and household items I like to make my photos in a “setting” in which you would put them to give a visual.
LISTING TEMPLATE (Copy & Paste)
- Item Name/Brand:
- Selling Price:
Terms & Conditions:
- No post is offered on this item, pick up only from *******
- Payment is to be made by cash at the time of pick up only.
- Pick up must be arranged within 24 hours of commenting “sold”.
- If the seller does not collect the item at the arranged time the item will be passed to the NIL.
- No holds. First come, first served.
- Item is advertised elsewhere.
- No returns. All sales are final.