As per popular request, I thought I would share my no-bake muesli bars.
These are a new family favourite in our house and I make a big batch at the start of the week for both Jezz and I. The girls love them too, but of course, cannot take them in school lunches.
They’re a great snack to have when your feeling peckish, without reaching for the junk.
You can also jazz them up by melting some dark chocolate and drizzling it on top. I’ve done this once, but always forget usually and just throw them together for the week 😉
I use the Nutra Organics chocolate buttons in mine! You can get 15% off with the code OLIVIA. As well as tonnes of their other goodies.
Here is how you make them…
- 1 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup of Mixed Nuts (Chopped) – I use Woolies Macro Mixed Nuts Nuts as a quick and easy hack.
- 1/2 Cup of Nut Butter (Whatever type you like)
- 1 Cup of Dates (Blended)
- 1/4 Cup of Nutra Organics Organic Dairy Free Dark Choc Buttons
- 1/4 Nutra Organics Organic Canadian 100% Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup of Cranberries
- If you like, chia seeds or coconut flakes
- Pop the rolled oats and nuts in the oven for 20 minutes to toast them.
- Melt the nut butter on the stovetop until it’s runny.
- Blend the dates until they become like a paste.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix until everything is combined.
- Place the mixture on baking paper in a shallow tray and press down.
- Pop it in the freezer for about 20 minutes, then remove the tray and cut into bars!