I’m no whiz in the kitchen and cannot bake to save my life, but I can pretty much hack anything!! (See Teddy’s Princess Cake here). So I thought I’d share our Easter Bunny Ice Cream recipe, with ears done three ways – because I’m just that good!! Okay, I can’t really take the credit as Annabelle came up with the Strawberries…
We also used the new Woolworths Limited Edition Hot Cross Bun Flavoured Ice Cream, just to give it that extra Easter touch! This one is super easy and even the kids can do it.
Want to know the best thing? If you’re on a budget this Easter, these are perfect! We were able to make these Easter Bunny Ice Cream cones for under $20 for the whole family.
- Woolworths Now Natural Plain Waffle Cones 12 pack
- Woolworths Hot Cross Bun Flavoured Ice Cream
- Dr Oetker Ready To Roll Icing White
- Fresh Strawberries, cut in half
- Woolworths Marshmallows
- Roll out the icing and cut out bunny ear shapes, then freeze.
- Cut the strawberries in quarters.
- Cut the marshmallows diagonally.
- Scoop the ice cream into round balls and place on the cones.
- Add the ears you wish to the ice cream for your bunny.